Age Restrictions and ID
(“CntlV” events) ARE STRICTLY FOR UNDER 18’S ONLY (13-17 YEARS OF AGE)
If you are 18 years or older you are not allowed to attend the event. Parents and younger siblings are not allowed to attend the event. Valid identification is required to gain access to the property and event.
We do not allow pass-outs and patrons who leave the event before the scheduled closing time of 10 pm will not be permitted to re-enter.
Summer Vibes Music Festival
Date: 18 April 2020
Time: 11:00 – 22:00
Venue: Bottom Oval: Wanderers cricket Club, 47 North Street, Illovo, Sandton, Johannesburg, South Africa, 2196
Early Bird: R300 (cut off 31 Jan 2020)
VIP: R1000 (limited to 250 tickets)
Tickets available at Howler:BUY TICKETS
Security & Entry Policy
(“CntlV” events) practices a zero-tolerance to anyone in possession of drugs, alcohol and other mind-altering substances. Patrons that are seemingly under the influence will be asked to leave the event. We Pro-actively enforce these zero tolerances by doing the following security checks.
- Patrons ID checked at security discretion
- All patrons have their bag checked
- All patrons are patted down for prohibited items
- Patrons may be metal detected
- Random breathalysing at point of entry and during the event if required.
Agreeing to the above is a condition of entry. Should you refuse we will not force you to show us the contents of your bag, nor we will force you to take the drug or breath test, however, if you choose to not take it, you will be denied entry.
If security or anyone part of the event organisation team find any drugs in your bag or on your person or a positive alcohol reading you will not be permitted into the event and will be taken to a waiting area by security where your parents can come and fetch you.
Fence lines will be installed. In addition, there will be a large police and security presence around the fence line. Please be advised that (“CntlV” events) takes security very seriously and attempting to gain access to the event unlawfully may result in serious injury.
(“CntlV” events) have developed a robust security management plan and security risk assessment plan for the event.
Items Not Allowed into the Venue
(“CntlV” events) for the comfort and safety or other patrons do not allow the following items into the venue.
- Alcohol, cigarettes or vapes
- Firearms and any item that could be used as a weapon;
- No Inflatables such as beach balls
- No drinks or food
- No chairs, stools, tents or any temporary shelter including umbrellas
- No fireworks or glass
- No large bags or large backpacks
- No unauthorised promotional, commercial, political, religious or offensive items of whatever nature including clothing, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets or flyers; laser pointers, distress signals, whistles or loud hailers; or other items deemed or considered dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct performers or other patrons
- No drones.